- NAILED IT: This 21-degree pneumatic framing nailer features a lightweight & durable magnesium body, ergonomic secure handle, & interchangeable trigger for quick fire or single shot function. It’s ideal for professional contractors & home DIY projects
- VERSATILE & POWERFUL: The framing nailer features depth adjustment and a no-mar tip, making it adaptable for different working surfaces. It’s perfect for framing & it can also be used to install sub-floors, roof decking, wood fencing, sheathing, & more
- THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long-lasting, high-quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- QUALITY & DURABILITY: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warranted in the USA
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers & nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, & roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode & Dewalt.
It’s time to tackle a new project – and we have just the tool to get it done. The SFR2190 is perfect for framing, but did you know you can also use a framing nailer to install sub-floors, roof decking, wood fencing, sheathing, and more? We designed this nailer with you in mind, so it has all of the premium features you need to get started.
Your framing nailer comes with a black single-fire trigger already assembled. This is the best choice if you haven’t used a framing nailer before, or if you want accurate nail placement.
Follow the manual instructions to install the red bump-fire trigger if you want quick successive firing.
Set your compressor to 70 PSI and use the quick-connect fitting on your air hose to connect your framing nailer. If you have a really dense material, you can increase the pressure up to 115 PSI.
Put a few drops of oil into the fitting before connecting to a compressor to keep things running smoothly!
Pull the side lever back along the magazine until it snaps into place.
Drop the nails into the open channel on the top of the magazine. The angle of the nails should match the angle of the nose of the nailer.
Lift the lever at the back of the magazine to release the side lever and secure the nails.
Step 4: Adjust and Go!
This nailer is loaded with features that let you customize for any project. Change the depth adjust, 360º air exhaust, or remove the no-mar tip for extra holding power.
Pro Tip: Use piece of scrap material to test out your nailer before starting on the real thing!
A ‘plastic collated nail’ just means that the nails are held together with a thin strip of plastic. They are great for DIY projects because there are no issues with glue or sharp pieces of metal flying around when you’re working. We suggest you use 21º nails for the best performance, but the SFR2190 can use any nail from 20º – 22º. The magazine fits nails from 2″ to 3-1/2″ long and is compatible with any generic brand, which is perfect if you have nails left over from other projects! If you don’t have any leftover nails, we’ve listed some fasteners here that have worked for our customers in the past.
Sfr2190 features: -Framing nailer. -360° adjustable exhaust. -Finger depth adjustment. -Ergonomically designed comfort grip. Type of nailer: -Framing nailers. Type of fastener: -Framing nails. Generic dimensions: -20.75” h x 15” w x 5.75” d. Dimensions: Overall height – top to bottom: -20.75 inches. Overall width – side to side: -15 inches. Overall product weight: -8.5 pounds.
The NuMax SFR2190 21-Degree full-head framing nailer can be used for variety of applications, such as framing, roof and wall sheathing, siding installation, wood box assembly, and fencing. It shoots 21-Degree nails ranging in size from 2 to 3-1/2-Inch, and features a 360-Degree exhaust. The body of this gun is constructed of die-cast magnesium for low weight and durability, giving it the same feel and dependability as the most expensive guns on the market. The SFR2190 also has interchangeable triggers for single or contact firing. The driver blade is constructed of very tough heat-treated one-piece hardened steel. This tool is manufactured under the strict guidelines for quality control. NuMax guns are sold, distributed, serviced, and warranted by a US company, Prime Global Products, Inc. PGP is proud to offer our nailers to the professional and Do-it Yourselfers alike. NuMax nail guns are backed by our 1 Year Limited Warranty. If your NuMax tool ever needs service please read our warranty policy for complete details.
Amazon Link : https://amzn.to/2ErUEHU