- FETCH-A-HOLICS REJOICE! Automatic tennis ball launcher lets small dogs play fetch to their hearts’ content.
- MINI TENNIS BALLS: Finally, a toy made for small dogs! Comes with 3 mini tennis balls (1.6-inch diameter). Use other similar sized balls too! Just try not to get them too dirty or wet – this will affect performance. Please Note: This is the small iFetch automatic ball thrower. The iFetch Too is the larger automatic ball launcher.
- PHYSICAL & MENTAL: Running and fetching? Perfect. Learning to initiate fetch on their own? Priceless. Owner supervision is recommended. Tennis balls that are 1.6Inches in diameter
- LAUNCH-O-MATIC: Adjust the launch distance to 10, 20 or 30 feet with the touch of a button. The perfect indoor or outdoor dog toy, invented for, and tested by, our resident fetcher, Prancer.
- CUSTOMER CARE: Created, owned, and still operated by the Hamill family in Austin, Texas. Call or email us directly with any questions or issues. We specialize in happy human and canine customers.
- WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: Our iFetch products are backed by a one-year warranty. Call or email us directly. We know your dog’s tail will wag. We want yours to wag too.
- Hidden ball storage compartment on the bottom to store balls
The iFetch automatic ball launcher lets dogs play fetch to their heart’s content! Once your dog places the miniature tennis ball into the top of the iFetch tennis ball machine, this interactive dog toy throws it 10, 20 or 30 feet. Adjust the launch distance with a touch of a button, and let the fun begin. Works with power cord or 6 C-cell batteries. Happy fetching!
Change the launch distance to 10, 20 and 30 feet with the touch of a button. It’s that easy! Ball-obsessed dogs can’t get enough of this fun device. (Note: some of our customers actually have to hide the iFetch when dogs need a break!) The top of the iFetch (where your dog drops the ball) is tilted to encourage your dog to stand behind the fetch machine when the ball launches, for safety purposes. So, supervise and train your dog to wait behind (or beside) it while the machine revs up and the ball launches. We love the joy it brings to dogs and their humans. Just plug it in and launch the fun!
iFetch has won praise from major news outlets across the US: New York Times, Fox News, Tech Crunch, Buzz Feed, the Today Show, and many others. iFetch won the coveted “Best in Show” award at SuperZoo, the pet industry’s largest trade show, and “First Place” at the Global Pet Expo’s New Product Showcase. The best praise for us, though, is seeing dogs enjoy it. If your dog loves fetch, they will love the iFetch.
Train your dog to “drop!” the iFetch mini tennis ball into the iFetch. We recommend using another ball (showing another pretty blue ball will make them drop the one they have) or using treats (yum) for motivation.
Encourage your dog to “fetch!” once the ball flies out of the front of the iFetch. You may need to launch a few balls from the iFetch at first, showing your dog that his new toy actually throws the ball – it doesn’t eat it.
Now, coax your dog to “bring!” the ball back to the iFetch for more fetching fun. Again, try using another iFetch ball or treat to get them back behind the iFetch again and ready to drop. And don’t forget – lots of praise and hugs!
Amazon link: https://amzn.to/2WM7JUb