- The Collar Receiver features a low battery indicator so you know when to change the battery and an Anti-Linger feature to prevent your dog from running the battery down by standing in the warning zone. It takes a standard 9-volt battery that lasts 6-12 months (Best with Polaroid 9V Batteries)
- This easy-to-install containment system includes 1000 feet of 20-gauge boundary wire and 100 flags to contain up to 1 1/3 acres of land. This powerful system can be expanded to cover up to 100 acres with the purchase of additional SDF-WF Wire & Flag Kits
- Receiver without strap – 2.70 L X 1.60 W X 1.70 D inches. The included, waterproof Collar Receiver sends a tone and vibration as your dog approaches the boundary, and moves to one of 4 static correction levels that you select, based on your dog’s temperament
- The wall-mountable Fence Transmitter features a built-in lightening protector to help avoid damage from lightning strike or power surge, as well as a wire break alarm to alert of a break or cut in the underground wire. This hidden fence can be expanded to contain an unlimited number of dogs with the purchase of additional SDF-R Add-A-Dog Collars. The Collar Receivers fit any small, medium, large, or extra large sized dog over 10 pounds
- The detailed operating guide with training tips and a locally based Customer Care Center, available 6 days a week, provide support when you need it. By designing our products in the field, with heat, cold, rain, snow, dust, mud, and wind in mind, SportDOG Brand has become the most recognized brand in the electronic tracking and training categories, making the promise to always create “Gear The Way You’d Design It”
The SportDOG Brand In-Ground Fence System is a simple and cost-effective alternative to a traditional fence. 1,000 feet of wire, 100 flags, 1 Transmitter, and 1 Collar Receiver are included, to keep your dog contained in a yard up to 1 1/3 acres. The Transmitter is powerful enough to cover up to 100 acres of land with purchase of additional Wire and Flag Kits (SDF-WF), and you can add an unlimited number of dogs with the purchase of additional Add-A-Dog Collar Receivers (SDF-R). Safe and effective for dogs over 10 pounds, the Collar Receiver offers 4 levels of static stimulation to match any dog’s temperament, as well as vibration/tone.
- 4 levels of static stimulation to match any dog’s temperament
- Covers 1 1/3 acres with included boundary wire and flags
- Expands to 100 acres with purchase of additional Wire and Flag Kits (SDF-WF)
- Waterproof Collar Receiver
- Expands to any number of dogs with purchase of extra Collar Receivers (SDF-R)
- Built-in lightning protection
- Anti-linger feature prevents dog(s) from running battery down
- Wire break alarm on transmitter
- For dogs 10 pounds or larger
- Replaceable 9-volt battery lasts 6-12 months
The SportDOG Brand In-Ground Fence System has been proven safe, comfortable, and effective for dogs over 10 pounds.
Installation is as simple as burying the wire around the perimeter of your yard and plugging in the transmitter.
The system works by producing a radio signal from the Fence Transmitter through the Boundary Wire. The Boundary Wire is buried or attached to a fixed object to enclose the dog’s Boundary Area. You temporarily define the Boundary Area with Boundary Flags for a visual aid in training your dog.
Your dog wears a Collar Receiver with Contact Points that touch his neck and, once trained, is allowed to roam freely in the Boundary Area. When your dog reaches the Warning Zone, the Collar Receiver gives a warning beep. If your dog continues into the Stimulation Zone, a safe stimulation will be delivered through the Contact Points to get his attention until he returns to the boundary area.
The SportDOG Brand In-Ground Fence system is a simple and cost-effective alternative to a traditional fence. 1,000 feet of wire, 100 flags, 1 Transmitter, and 1 Collar Receiver are included to keehttps://amzn.to/2Ife8D9p your dog contained in a yard up to 1 1/3 acres.
Amazon link: https://amzn.to/2Ife8D9