- VIPARSPECTRA Timer Control Series T300 LED Aquarium Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR output and coverage.
- Internal timer allows you to turn the light on or off automatically and separately. Dimmable feature can be used to adjust two channels brightness individually.
- T300 is full spectrum with our proprietary layout, which is contributed by thousands of ReefCentral members, has had years of success.
- Suitable for all photosynthetic corals, be sure to acclimate your tank or new corals to the new light by slowing increasing its exposure/intensity to the light.
- 1 year local warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
Welcome to the VIPARSPECTRA Timer Control Series Dimmable T300 300W LED Aquarium Light, with full spectrum layout, built in timer, dimmable ability and advanced heat dissipation system, specially designed to provide perfect lighting environment for all your precious water creatures.
- Full spectrum that mimic natural light to help corals/fish achieve the best balance.
- Built-in-Timer with two on/off settings one for blue and the other one for white.
- Two channels brightness can be adjusted from 0% to 100% separately.
- Advanced high speed quiet fans and upgraded aluminum heat sinks are easy for heat dissipation.
- One remote in hand, everything is simple. Easy adjustable hanging kits.
- Dimensions: 31.5 x 8.5 x 2.4 inches. Item Weight: 15.5 lbs
- One light is ideal for 32×24” coverage
- Max Coverage at 12″ height: 40×24”.
- Core Coverage at 12″ height: 32×24”
- Avg. Power Draw: 212W Max
- (100pcs) High Intensity 3W Bridgelux/Epileds LEDs.
- Channel one: Violet(420nm), Royal Blue(450nm), Blue(470nm)
- Channel two: Green(520nm), Red(660nm), Neutral White(6500K), Cool White(12000K)
- Lens Angle: 90°
- Input: AC100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
To meet the different spectrum demands of growth stage of different coral and water creatures, etc. The T300 uses separated BLUE Channel and WHITE Channel to control the blue and white spectrum individually. It makes your corals and fish look more beautiful,spectacular and grows more healthy.
- Blue channel (CH1): Violet(420nm), Royal Blue(450nm), Blue(470nm)
- White channel (CH2): Green(520nm), Red(660nm), Neutral White(6500K), Cool White(12000K)
- Two channels brightness can be adjusted from 0% to 100% separately.You can get a 24-hour effect with the timer. And it let you run the light at different brightness levels throughout the day. If you introduce new corals to the tank, can acclimate them accordingly by slowly increasing the brightness levels over time.
- Bulit with 90 Degree Optic Lens ensure the light more concentrated,reducing light loss,improve high PAR/Lumen output and maximize yield.
- Easy adjustable hanging kits to pull the light up and down conveniently. The light can be adjusted to the desire height by simply pulling the loose rope end, and released depress the spring button to put it down
- There are two ways to setup the light fairly. One setting system with Remote, another setting system with Control Knob. It’s very simple and easy to setup.
The VIPARSPECTRA Timer Control Series Dimmable T300 300W LED Aquarium Light, with full spectrum layout, built in timer, dimmable ability and advanced heat dissipation system, specially designed to provide perfect lighting environment for all your precious water creatures. Such as SPS, LPS, fish,etc.
- Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is on.
- Indoor use only, not water-proof. No extra ballast is needed. APEX does not currently support this product.
- Can not be programmed for sunrise, sunset and moonlight.
- Does not have a shimmering/ storm effects mode setting.
- Can not set up multiple lights by one remote at the same time, have to do it separately.
- Can not be daisy chained.
Amazon link: https://amzn.to/2Vojvai