- Multi-stage filtration for healthy fresh & saltwater aquariums
- Suitable for aquariums up to 100 gallons. Flow Rate: 1450 LPH (383 US GPH)
- Sound dampening impeller design for a quieter operation. The Fluval 406 Canister Filter has a unique square-shaped canister design that holds 35 to 50% more water than round canister filters of similar size allowing better water flow through a complex cleansing path that maximizes contact with the filtration media
- Equipped with a clog-proof intake strainer and a dual layer foam screen. To prevent water from dripping onto the receptacle or plug,a “drip loop” should be arranged by the user in the cord connecting appliance to a receptacle
- Built with a patented Aquastop Valve, multiple filtration baskets, and rim connector assemblies; 3 year warranty.Media Capacity: 8.5 L
Fluval 406 Canister Filter delivers many practical benefits–including better filtration, less maintenance frequency, faster setup, and quieter operation–all designed to make fish keeping more enjoyable. Building on the success of Fluval 05 Series filters, this filter provides enhanced functionality and filtration performance to create the cleanest, healthiest aquariums ever. The filter helps make aquarium keeping as easy and worry-free as possible thanks to a remarkable range of additional features, including patented Aqua-Stop Valves for easy hose disconnections, single-motion lift-lock clamps for simple cleaning and maintenance, and multiple removable filtration baskets that are already packed with the necessary media for mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration.
- Improved motor hydraulic performance that reduces maintenance frequency, increases flow rates and head pressure.
- Enhanced water filtration performance for cleaner, healthier water.
- Better biological filtration, with the addition of Bio-Foam media.
- Sound-dampening impeller design for 8 to 15% quieter operation.
- Redesigned impeller cover that’s less prone to breakage.
The newly refined Fluval 06 series of aquarium canister filters with new more powerful motor adds extra conveniences to the powerful and flexible Fluval filtration line. Each Fluval Multi-Stage 06 Series Filter adds even more user-friendly features to ensure aquarium filtration is even easier to set up, customize, and maintain. Plus, each filter holds 35-50% more volume than round canisters of similar size and directs filtration through a complex flow path to maximize contact with the filtration media. Features patented Aqua-Stop Valve, multiple filtration baskets, and rim connector assemblies to keep the intake and output hoses in place on your aquarium. Multiple filtration baskets are already packed with the necessary media for mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration. Four distinct sizes – each with increasing flow rates and filter capacities – to suit any small to mid-sized home or commercial aquarium. Each Fluval Multi-Stage 06 Series Filter minimizes filtration worries with a series of convenient features. Aqua-Stop Valve permits hose disconnects and easy-open, one-motion lock clamps makes routine cleaning and maintenance easy. Added to the ability to customize filtration with multiple, removable media baskets and adjustable flow rates, and you`ve got a canister filter that is convenient, efficient, and very powerful. Includes: Instant-prime system; single-motion lift-lock clamps; clog-proof intake strainer; dual-layer foam screen; and quick start guide. New Advanced Motor Technology resulting in Improved Performance, Quiet Operation and Easier Start-Up Features patented AquaStop Valve, multiple filtration baskets, and rim connector assemblies Each filter holds 35-50% more volume than round canisters of similar size Four distinct sizes – each with increasing flow rates and filter capacities The Fluval 406 Canister Filter provides complete, multi-stage filtration for aquariums up to 400 Liters (100 U.S. gallons) Flow Rate: 1450 L/H (383 US GPH) W
Fluval Canister Filters provide superior filtration ideal for all size aquariums. Suitable for use with freshwater or saltwater aquariums. Fluval canister filters offer superior filtering capacity by utilizing large media capacity and powerful flow rate.
Powerful Motor. Maintains strong flow between scheduled maintenances.
Precise-engineered Bearing minimizes impeller vibration and cover reduces noise.
Each Filtration stage is separated for maximum versatility and minimal maintenance, using the entire canister volume to optimize filtration efficiency
Large capacity, vertical twin foam pre-filters absorb more debris and prevent clogged media
Independent modules allow easy and mess-free media removal