- Rowing is for everyone; Model E seat is 6” higher off the ground than other rowing machines; offers easy on/off for those with limited mobility or flexibility issues
- Low impact workout engages all major muscle groups; work legs, core and arms with a smooth, high calorie-burning motion
- Track your progress with real-time reliable data; the Performance Monitor 5 (included) self-calibrates for comparable results; connect wirelessly to heart rate straps and apps (not included)
- Data at your fingertips: fixed monitor arm puts the Performance Monitor close to the athlete
- Commercial-grade indoor rower is suitable for home or gym use; rugged aesthetics; glossy two-coat paint finish.Fixed monitor arm made of aluminum
- Separates easily into two pieces for storage; caster wheels make it mobile; easy to assemble using a total of only ten screws
- Space recommended for us is 9 x 4 feet; 500-pound user capacity; 5-year frame warranty included
The Model E offers presence and durability with its 20 inch frame height, nickel-plated chain, and double powder coat with glossy finish. From a practical standpoint, the higher frame means easier on-and-off for those with tired knees or mobility considerations. The nickel-plated chain (also featured on the Model D) requires less-frequent oiling. The finish protects against scratches.
Aesthetically, the Model E is the luxury machine of the indoor rower world. Solid and sleek in light gray or black, the Model E will hold its own in a fitness center, your home gym, or the living area of your midtown loft. Best of all, it does all of this while providing the unparalleled full-body workout of our other indoor rowers.
If you’re familiar with our equipment, the Model E is everything you’ve come to expect in a Concept2 Indoor Rower and more. If you’re trying us for the first time, the Model E will satisfy even the most discriminating buyers.
The Performance Monitor is what sets Concept2 Indoor Rowers apart from other training devices, and every Model E includes our most advanced monitor, the PM5. Sophisticated yet easy to use, the PM5 provides accurate, comparable data for every row. A backlight increases visibility, compatibility with USB flash drives makes storing your workout data a breeze, and you can wirelessly monitor your heart rate. The longer monitor arm on the Model E keeps it all within easy reach.
Our indoor rowers respond to your effort on every stroke, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
The Model E features a quick-release (no tools required!) framelock mechanism, so you can easily separate the machine into two pieces for storage. Caster wheels on the front foot allow you to roll the fully-assembled machine into position.
The Model E stands tall in a crowd. You’ll have the comfort and ease of getting on a machine that’s at chair height. The 20 inch (50.8 centimeter) seat height is particularly helpful if your knees don’t bend like they used to, if you’ll be getting on and off the indoor rower from a wheelchair, or if you just prefer sitting higher off the ground. To support the 20 inch frame height, we went with a one-piece leg design for both the front and rear legs. The end result? Stability and a sure, solid feel.
Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/2ZBohQ2