- HEPA AIR PURIFIER FROM HONEYWELL: Recommended for x-large rooms (465 sq. ft.) this air purifier help capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, like pet dander, pollen, dust, mold & smoke. Also helps capture certain germs & odors; 3 air cleaning levels plus Turbo Clean setting
- REDUCE ALLERGENS: Do you or your kids have allergies? Do you have pets, or live with a smoker? Using an air purifier that helps remove allergens from the air may help you breathe easier, so you can enjoy sleeping & relaxing more comfortably in your home
- FILTER AND CIRCULATE AIR 5 TIMES AN HOUR: Honeywell Air Purifiers filter and circulate air in the stated room size up to 5 times an hour, so you can relax and breathe easy, knowing the air in your home is fresher, cleaner, and contains fewer allergens
- HONEYWELL AIR PURIFIERS: Use Certified HEPA filters in your air purifier to remove allergens, dust & other particles from your air. If you have allergies or pets, air purifiers don’t just freshen air, but remove airborne particles to improve air quality. Product Dimensions (LxWxH)- 20.8 x 10.83 x 22.38 inches
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Improve your air quality with Honeywell air cleaners, odor reducers, and air purifiers. Compare to similar products from Germ Guardian, Dyson, Holmes, Levoit, Molekule, Blueair, Winix, Coway, Oreck, AirMega, RabbitAir, and Rowenta
- NOTE: Please refer to the user manual for trouble shooting
1. Pollutants are continuously drawn in.
2. The activated carbon pre-filter absorbs VOCs/Gases/Odors and traps larger particles. The pre-filter should be replaced every 3 months for optimal performance.
3. The HEPA filter continuously captures up to 99.97% of the particles that pass through it – as small as 0.3 microns.
4. Cleaner and fresher air is returned back to the room.
The Pre-Filter A (model HRF-AP1) needs to be replaced every 3 months. The HEPA filter (model HRF-R3) should be replaced once a year. A filter light reminds you when to change the filters and they are easy to replace – no tools required.
To ensure stated product performance, use only Certified Honeywell Replacement Filters.
Airborne particles less than or equal to 10 microns in diameter are so small that they can get into the lungs, potentially causing serious health problems.
When inhaled, larger particles (2.5 microns and larger), tend to stay in the upper respiratory tract. Fine particles (2.5 microns or smaller) stay airborne longer than larger, heavier particles which increases the chances of being inhaled. These microscopic particles are considered more harmful because they can move deeper into the respiratory tract.
amazon link: https://amzn.to/2ldvQxF