- 4,500 SQ FT LARGE DEHUMIDIFIER – Our dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day depending on moisture condition and the size of your room. This is our largest, most capable model ideal for large rooms up to 4,500 square feet and/or very wet spaces.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME – That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website
- SUPER EASY TO USE – Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOR & OTHER THINGS YOU HATE – Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors and allergens by removing bacteria from humid air through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW – Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler, and is intended for spaces between 3,000 and 4,500 Sq. Ft. where the heat has more space to dissipate. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.8 gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 50 pints of moisture from the air per day
At hOmeLabs our mission is to establish user-friendly appliances that are intuitive, approachable, and mindful. We strive towards this goal with people-first engineering, and high quality products that are designed around you.
- Our team has done extensive research to engineer products around your home appliance needs.
- Our designs are clean, modern, and fit perfectly into your daily life. Our color palettes are neutral to fit into any home or decor.
- Each hOmeLabs appliance has been meticulously tested by our in-house engineering team to proactively address and prevent design or mechanical issues.
Offered in a 22, 35, or 50-pint capacity, the portable hOme Dehumidifier works to eliminate moisture from any enclosed space, big or small. Keep the humidity out of indoor rooms to help protect clothes, home goods, and furniture from mildew, mold, and moisture rot.
Whether you’ve got a humid office, garage, closet or bedroom, our differently sized dehumidifiers can handle it all. The smallest size removes up to 22-pints of moisture from the air per day with its 3.5-liter water tank capacity. It’s recommended for small, indoor spaces like closets or offices up to 1,500 square feet. Next up, our 35-pint capacity dehumidifier is built to handle a 1,500 to 3,000 square foot area, and works perfectly for bedrooms or common spaces. And last but certainly not least, our 50-pint capacity dehumidifier is intended for rooms between 3,000 to 4,500 square feet, such as basements, cellars, or large spaces. These three dehumidifiers are Energy Star certified, so they effectively absorb moisture without racking up the energy bill.
Not only does our dehumidifier benefit the surrounding environment, but it benefits human health, as well. When less moisture is in the air, it makes the living environment incompatible with tiny pests, allergens, and dust mites that may cause irritation. Feel relief from sneezing, stuffy noses, rashes, and coughing that can occur from high humidity levels. This dehumidifier helps eliminate allergy triggers that should not live in your home, and more importantly, your respiratory system. Additionally, this dehumidifier reduces the threat of mold, which can damage your health and valuable items in your living space.
To keep your device working effectively, an occasional cleaning is always appreciated. Wipe down the water tank about every 2 weeks and wash the filter once a month using a soft cloth and water. When storing the device, first clean the base, water tank, and air filter, then cover the dehumidifier with a plastic bag and place upright in a well-ventilated environment.
For first time users, make sure to note this dehumidifier defaults to “continuous mode,” which disables use of the “left/right” buttons. To regain use of these buttons, confirm “continuous mode” is turned off when the device is turned on, then begin to dehumidify using the “left/right” buttons.