- Alexa can show you more – With an 8″ HD screen and stereo sound, Alexa can help manage your day at a glance.
- Be entertained – Ask Alexa to show you movie trailers, TV shows, movies, or the news. Or listen to radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Connect with video calling and messaging – Call friends and family who have the Alexa app or an Echo device with a screen. Make announcements to other devices in your home.
- Control your smart home – Voice control compatible devices or manage them on the easy-to-use display. Ask Alexa to show you security cameras, control lights, and adjust thermostats.
- Make it yours – Show off your albums from Amazon Photos. Customize your home screen. Create morning routines to start your day.
- Made to fit your life – Cook along to step-by-step recipes. Easily update to-do lists and calendars. Glance at weather and traffic on your way out.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Electronically disconnect the microphones and camera with one press of a button. Slide the built-in shutter to cover the camera.
Echo Show 8 connects to Alexa to give you rich stereo sound with vivid visuals on an 8” HD screen. See on-screen lyrics with Amazon Music. Set alarms and timers. Display your favorite photos. Check weather and traffic as you head out. Catch up on news highlights and movie trailers.
Catch up on today’s news and sports highlights. Watch TV shows, movies, music videos, or movie trailers from Prime Video, Hulu, NBC, and more. Listen to music from streaming services like Apple Music and Spotify and see song lyrics and album art with Amazon Music.
Make hands-free video calls to the Alexa app or another Echo with a screen. Use Announcements to send voice messages to every room with a supported Echo device, or use Drop In as a two-way intercom between rooms.
Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. From the mic/camera off button and built-in shutter to the ability to delete your voice recordings, you have transparency and control over your Alexa experience. Learn more about how Alexa and Echo devices work.
Make your life easier at home. Use your voice to set timers, add items to lists, and create calendar events and reminders. Cook along with step by step recipes. You can also check the news, weather, or traffic. Ask for sports scores, movie show times, restaurant hours, or information.
Make your Echo Show 8 kid-friendly at no extra charge by enabling Amazon FreeTime in the Alexa app. Automatically filter explicit content, set bedtime limits, and review activity. Allow independence with calling and video chat only with approved contacts. Children’s privacy is important to Amazon. Learn more about FreeTime on Alexa.
With an Amazon FreeTime Unlimited subscription (starting at $2.99 per month), your kids can access over 1,000 Audible books, kid-friendly movies on Prime Video, premium kids skills from brands like Disney and Nickelodeon, ad-free radio stations and playlists, and more. Subscription starts at purchase.
Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/35l1cUe